Pages

May 1, 2008

LET'S TAKE A QUICK BREAK

Here are some qUiRky facts about me:

One of my biggest pet peeves (Pet peeves involve complaints about specific behaviors, rather than general dissatisfaction) is being late for movies. To me, showing up for a film is like showing up for a job interview; you show up early no matter what. This is mainly because getting bad seats at a movie is sort of like going on vacation to a fun city and having to sleep in a shit-hole hostel - there's all this cool stuff around but you're just plain uncomfortable. There's nothing more satisfying to me than getting to a movie nice and early, finding good seats and relaxing while the dudes who get there late scramble to find seats that aren't in the front row. So to all those who are going to see Iron Man with me this weekend: I'm leaving early whether you like it or not. I won't save you seats unless you buy some corn and a drink. HA.
Here's a fun movie fact: When I went to see "Dracula: Dead and Loving it" in the theatre when I was in Grade 8 or something, I spent the whole time throwing Gummi Bears at the screen. I had an undercut hairstyle and I loved the new Colorado Avalanche jerseys.

Also in the News:

I've been trying to stop typing "www" at the beginning of web addresses now, because you don't need to apparently. Here's what an old man from 1946 would say if he just read that sentence:

"What?! I've been typing "www" all this time and I don't have to? Sweet fancy panties."

That's because he's a time traveller and has been living amongst us this whole time. So technology isn't a shock to him at all. Except those computer tables that Microsoft is making because even I'm a little overwhelmed by them. What's next? Neon bathrooms? Lately I've found time travel really funny so I apologize if it comes up a bunch.

I hope you had fun today. Here's something to try: Trade bedrooms with your friend for 10 minutes. Find all the clocks in the room and change them to different times. Then trade back. Now stay up for as long as you can (like 2 days), then go to bed at a strange hour, like 3 pm or something. When you both wake up it'll be the craziest! Call each other and try to figure out what time it is. First one who gets it right wins a sub.

No comments:

Blog Directory by Blog Flux