Pages

November 10, 2009

IF YOU HAVE WEIRD LIPS THAT SUCKS BECAUSE THEY'D HAVE TO BE REAL WEIRD FOR PEOPLE TO NOTICE THEY'RE WEIRD

Beak Week continues today, with a performance from Saul Walnut and the SaulNuts and free copies of The Canadian Food Guide for the first 10,000 fans courtesy of the Estate of Brad Renfro.


Saul and the band enter the fairgrounds on the Frito-Lay Crunch Cycle which is powered by 100% pure dark chocolate.

You know when you go to an old man's house or Black Creek Pioneer Village and you find an antique mirror and it's pretty good, but not nearly as good as today's mirrors? I bet when the mirrors of today became common and affordable, people reacted the same way as when HDTV came out. A little while ago when I got scared of ghosts again because my friend told me these crazy stories, I got really scared of mirrors at night because movies would have you believe that mirrors are where ghosts like to hang out. Since there's a mirror on my wardrobe thing that faces my bed, I couldn't look forward at night without glancing into the mirror and thinking a spook might be there.

To that end, here's a scary video on Mirrors by the ever cunning, Katie Crown:



I was in Kensington Market yesterday morning buying eggs and weird carrots when I ran into a bunch of four year old-ish children going for a stroll. Just as I was passing them this little boy looked up at something, pointed and yelled "SNOW MAN!!!!" like it was the greatest thing he'd ever seen. I was too cool to turn around and see what he was referring to, but it definitely wasn't a real snow man because it hasn't snowed yet, so he was marvelling at either a picture of a snow man or something that he thought was a snow man. So yeah, that kid is an idiot.

I just ate a bunch of sour Skittles and I'd like to follow it up with some Miss Vickie's Sea Salt and Malt Vinegars, but I'm scared it's going to be sour overload. These are the problems I face every damn day. The third world equivalent of this problem is when you drink garbage turd water and then can't decide on whether or not to eat thorns after, so I guess I shouldn't be sweatin' it. Until tomorrow, keep your chips crispy and your milk new.

Today's common theme was: Chips.

No comments:

Blog Directory by Blog Flux