Pages

November 5, 2009

OLDEST TRICK IN THE BOOK - PANTHER IN THE OUTHOUSE

My dreams are A Christmas Carol-ing/Mr. Destiny-ing/Being Erica-ing me. As I explained yesterday, I had a dream about a job from my past. Then last night I had a dream where I went in for a job interview in the future and everything was screwed because that's what happens in dreams. Here's what happened:

Carol Hannah from Project Runway was interviewing me in an office and said she liked me and that I would be strongly considered for the position. Before I left she asked if I would mind raking some leaves in her leaf covered office. I said, "sure I like rakin'" and she was like, "really? Why?" and I lied and said, "it's satisfying". As I was gettin' the job done, I asked why there were leaves all over and she said it was because of the owl, pointing to a dead owl in the corner. She said it was the owl from Mr. Dressup and I was like "cool" and then the Late Ernie Coombs himself came in sporting a nice beard and I told him I was a big fan. This must have been for a job at the CBC. Then I moved a guitar around a bit.

THIS dream must have been telling me that a new job would be good and all because I'd get to work with guys like Mr. Dressup and fashion designers like Carol Hannah, but at the end of the day you still gotta rake leaves and dead owls.

I know it's kind of boring to hear about other people's dreams. It's like when someone describes a cool movie and you're like "sounds good, I'll have to see that" and then you see it and either agree with a thumbs up or disagree with a bums up. With a dream, you know that when the person is done explaining it, there's no way you'll be able to ever see it so it's not interesting at all. With an analysis like that you'd think I'd go back an erase all that stuff about dreams up there, but no way man, there are lessons to be learned, and lessons are what society is all about because we all want to know everything because the smartest bird gets the worm, the worm being knowledge which I guess is the Internet.

And finally...

Would you rather have no taste buds or be a girl with a pretty decent beard that you can shave but you get 5 o' clock shadow for sure??

No comments:

Blog Directory by Blog Flux