Pages

May 7, 2010

I'VE HEARD OF GYROS BUT I'VE ONLY TASTED THEM IN MY DREAMS


Hear about that beaver dam that can be seen from space? I'm fine with the aliens thinking we're a planet of beavers. When they get here armed with specially designed plastic anti-beav weaponry, we'll be hiding in our best tanks with our best machine guns ready for a good fight.

Hear about the volcano erupting in Iceland that you can see from space? I got no problem with aliens thinking our planet is covered in fire mountains. Come on in boys, but I hope you brought your pick axes and heat suits.

Hear about the big oil spill that you can see from space? I got no problem with luring the aliens here with precious oil and when they get here, we show them a good time in our most exotic locales, then use their technology to clean it all up.

Hear about the NYC car bomb? Only in New York!

No comments:

Blog Directory by Blog Flux