Pages

March 10, 2011

THE BIGGEST NAME IN BACKPACKS

QUESTIONS OF TODAY

Are trains expensive to buy these days?

Do those who own rope companies worry that the Internet will somehow render their product obsolete one day?

Just who are the Ladies of the Circle of Perfection?

I saw this sign at a hotel I stayed at recently. When I strode past the Gateway Ballroom I smelled baby powder and heard what sounded like a cat purring over a microphone. My best guess is they're working on some way to give men a period. Oh no wait, that was already an episode of the X-Files. Mulder blames aliens, Scully blames herself and in the end it has something to do with the chemical makeup of a new deep fried sub that everyone in town goes crazy for.

If you have answers to any of these questions please keep them to yourself until my new science show "What's That?" starts next quarter.



No comments:

Blog Directory by Blog Flux