Pages

April 23, 2008

IF YOU'RE READING THIS EAT SOME CHEESE



Let's take a moment to talk about clothes. I own a lot of them for a man of my attitude. That is, I don't really care much for looking proper, but I do like to have options when I'm de-nuding in the morning.

I also like to have outfits ready for very specific occasions. For example, let's say I somehow came upon a red bowtie but never wore it. I'd probably hesitate to get rid of it just because there might be a time where I need to dress up like Pee-Wee Herman.

Most of my clothes were bought in late high school (I'm 26 now) or were given to me by my mom or sister at Christmas or my birthday. The clothes from High School are special to me because I probably bought them at Value Village, and finding clothes there is like searching for treasure. If you found a case of rubies in a creek would you want to get rid of them? NO! I also don't like getting rid of clothes that were given to me because there's something unwholesome about throwing out gifts.

Now that I've given you several good reasons as to why I have some many clothes, lets move onto the section entitled "PERSONAL STYLE"

Most would describe my style as 11 year old boy mixed with 65 year old man, which admitedly is sort of what I go for. I'm very weary of trends because as anyone who's ever owned Zubaz pants will tell you, "Guy, trends don't last. Look at these pants man. I'm stuck with them. I don't want to admit they're bad news. I also hate jeans." I guess you could say I strive for timelessness. Even though looking back at photos of yourself wearing stupid things is fun, you still kind of feel like an idiot.

I probably spend $100 dollars a year on clothes. The only items I usually spring for are shoes and jeans. These savings allow me to buy premium burgers on a semi-regular basis. Alright I'm bored. It's now YOUR turn to be a part of the Internet by taking my STYLE SURVEY:







View this quiz on Quibblo
More quizzes on Quibblo
Quibblo

No comments:

Blog Directory by Blog Flux