Pages

February 4, 2010

BAKER'S DOZEN'S BAKER OVEN

Okay all you Michaels and Michelles, it's almost the weekend before Valentine's Day, which means that this Sunday is Gorgeous Day.


Gorgeous Day began as a precursor to Valentine's Day and has become a precursor to Valentine's Day but with more presents.

It was started by cereal companies to cash in on all the mums and dums who would buy their kids loads of cereal the week before V-Day. Kids would get fat and tired and end up sleeping through all the filthy love their parents were having. Eventually, people forgot about the whole falling asleep thing and just bought their kids cereal because it was a nice gesture. Then cereal turned into licorice rope, licorice rope turned into Crunch 'n Munch and then everyone decided they could give their kids whatever mostly because Crunch 'n Munch is pretty hard to find these days.

Now, along with gift giving, families gather together and share the year's evidence of UFOs while eating a traditional meal of soup. This article in the Star the other day is sure to be passed around the table this year.

If I've said it once I've said it several thousand times: how does UFO news like this not make a bigger splash? Until NASA tells me otherwise, I'm going to assume that that thing is a craft from another world where females have more or less than two mams* and gravity costs money. What's the harm in just assuming that it is? Why can't NASA just feed our need for sci-fi and say something like "yeah it probably is a ship. There's nothing we can do about it, but you might as well assume it's a ship. No harm done guys. Ship." I guess it's because there's too many maniacs out there who would turn the whole thing into an excuse to blow up a mall or start another religion.

* I tried out this euphemism for boobs on Liv the other day and I wanted to try it out in cyber-place. Let me know if it should graduate to "something I try around friends."

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I support Mams
I support it a whole lot more than Daves 'titty milk' and his talks of microwaving his lactating wife.

Duke of Spook said...

hahahaha Dave is a real modern man

Blog Directory by Blog Flux