Pages

July 30, 2010

MOTHER LOAD OF HINTS


DON'T FORGET, IT'S SUMMER

Eat the freshest fruit and throw away the core because the animals need a gourmet vacation too

Don't bug your mom about the money she owes you, she needs a new swimsuit and the ones she likes aren't exactly cheap

Sailing is expensive; just ride your bike to the pool, same thing man

Books? Sure, as long as they're read through the lenses of your favourite sunglasses, or read to you by your summer crush, Kelly

Winter corn? You might as well be eating old phone books. Summer corn? You might as well be eating the annual United Nations Outdoor Picnic and Flea Market with optional swimming and live entertainment from a band that sounds like your favourite.

Don't bother going to Toys R Us, summer garbage is highly playable

Grass - free carpets that grow in a very nice shade of green, one of the most popular colours I can think of.

2 comments:

lmac said...

Chainsaw: You passed and I failed! You asshole! How could you do that to me?

Dave: It was an accident. I'll take it again. I can fail, I know I can.

Duke of Spook said...

Probably my favourite line. I like how Dave is genuinely ashamed that he passed

Blog Directory by Blog Flux