Pages

October 29, 2010

MICHAEL JACKSON'S "IT'S A THRILLER"

Last year I wouldn't shut up about Halloween, and this year I haven't even whispered about it. WELL IT'S TIME TO YELL HALLOWEEN AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS UNTIL THE HALLOWEEN MUMMY AWAKES FROM HIS TOMB AND BEGIN PREPARATIONS FOR THE MONSTER PARTY. HE NEEDS TO GET HIS GHOST COOKIES IN THE OVEN BEFORE THE GUESTS ARRIVE. THIS YEAR HE'S GOING AS A FIRE FIGHTER.

It worked! The mummy hath awoken

His cousin Cory had been tending the sarcophagus while he was asleep. This picture was taken right after Halloween Mummy woke up, and wouldn't you know it? Loyal Cory is ready with the Mummy's Coke, ice cold and in a branded cup, just the way he likes it. Do you have anything to say this year Mummy?

I wish you nothing but the spookiest this year, blobs and gulls! Bring two costumes while trick or treating so you can back to the houses that give out full sized chocolate bars. And if you're going to murder someone, Halloween is the funniest day to do it.

Sorry for that last piece of advice. I forgot this guy is a real deal mummy. I once saw him eat a dog. He filmed it to prove his loyalty to all the cats he knows. You think the musical "Cats" was huge in Egypt? In Egypt it was just called "GODS". I bet the guy who had to introduce the cast during special appearances got tired of it real fast.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...THE CAST OF CATS
CAST OF CATS
CAST OF CATS
CAST OF CATS
CAST OF CATS
CAST OF CATS
CAST OF CATS
CAST OF CATS
CAST OF CATS
CAST CATS
CAST CATS
CAST CATS
CATS CAST
CATS CATS

I was a cat once for Halloween. These supposed "cool men" kind of made fun of me I think, even thought I had the funniest 'stume there. That's not entirely true, there were a lot of good ones. The guys were probably scared the cat was going to make off with all the cheese (hot butts (babes (girls at party))). What creature will I morph into this season?

Our boy Chuck Sheen as Ricky "Wild Thing" Vaughn of the Major League franchise. The real Charlie is more wild than the fake Ricky these days, what with the drugs, hookers, nudity and wardrobe from the sitcom he's in. My woman is tingling with anticipation because of her fondness for this full man from Two and a Half Men. She doesn't watch that show. She likes the Charlie Sheen of Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Pfffft.

Speaking of sports movies starring young hunks who sex scandals, I finally saw YOUNGBLOOD last night. It was waaaay better than I thought it would be, although the story suffered from a lack of anything. The hockey stuff was great though, and thumbs out to a steamy sex scene.

I think I meant to say "Thumbs Up" up there, but I like thumbs out too. It's a hitchhiker reference. In this case the term means, "Sure, I'd pick that up".

No comments:

Blog Directory by Blog Flux