Pages

October 2, 2009

HOCKEY THEMED MATERIAL FOR THE SPORTS DUDES AND CHALLENGE CHICKS

The Toronto Star ran a piece on our beloved Maple Boys and each profile included the players' favourite music. The general consensus this year is that the Leafs love George Strait, Nickelback, U2 and Coldplay. I miss Boyd Devereaux.

I'm sure their picks echo the favourite acts of many Leaf fans out there, but why not ask the players questions that will guarantee answers to please all? Like "Name the player you'd like to kill most" or "what NHL city has the best pork?" Anyway, the point is I want to love the Leafs as much as possible and gets really tough when you know they're pumping themselves up to "Yellow" or "Photograph" or having sex to this:




Tomas Kaberle - Hi baby, I order a pizza with Czech topping - carrots, milk sauce and blue meat
Kaberle's girlfriend - What's "blue meat"
Tomas Kaberle - Pickled goat vein.
Kaberles's girlfriend - What's milk sauce?
Tomas Kaberle - It pickled goat vein blended with cod roe mixed with crow semen.
Kaberle's girlfriend - I don't think Pizza Pizza has that.
Tomas Kaberle - Let us just put on Coldplay's Parachutes and I'll suck your toes.
Kaberle's girlfriend - ...will you buy me a new dress?
Tomas Kaberle - Of course baby, but only if you dip your toes in milk sauce before I lick them.
Kaberle's girlfriend - ...I don't think we have any, but there's some left over creamy garlic Pizza Pizza dipping sauce in the fridge.
Tomas Kaberle - A worthy substitute. Drop socks and let me dip and suck.

Okay, I just finished watching the game so I'm kind of "chiffed". We just lost 4-3 in overtime to the hated Montreal Canadiens. Then, following the game my friend Steenberg dominated me in a game of NHL 10. Pure losses today.

I'm sorry if I alienated any non-sportos out there. For reference sake, Tomas Kaberle is the no-beard, rosy cheeked, stalwart defencemen who plays for our beloved Leafys. He's really Czech and skates smooth. Let's have a weekend!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I hear the lead singer of nickleback won an offical award for ugliest man in Canada.
I believe it.
Speirs

Duke of Spook said...

I heard that Rolling Stone once named Janis Joplin the ugliest man alive. HA!

Blog Directory by Blog Flux