Pages

October 21, 2009

MUFFINS ARE OLD LADIES AND CUPCAKES ARE SEXY TEENAGERS

I'm going to be kind of busy in the next few days preparing treats for this:

We've been wanting to put on a show of this type since last spring, but the U.S. government didn't give us its stamp of approval until we promised not to make fun of Minnesota like usual. If you like airplanes and comedians or even just comedians then this is a show you're going to want to attend. Don't worry, Comedy Bar serves beer and even food.

That poster makes me look like a real pale guy. That picture was taken in the dead of winter, and next to Hollywood Hull up there, I look like a regular Bobby Goat Gruff. In fact, my friend Dave once said the animal I most resemble is a goat, and though I disagreed, everyone else was like "yeah that's it", so I just had to go with it. The most common animals people resemble are probably bears and dogs. You wouldn't want to get a skunk. I think that might be the worst because it means you look like a stripey rat who stinks.

Anyway, some of the posts this week may be shorter than usual to give me time to complete the 'piece du restistanz' of the show, our TV show action pilot, "TOP GUN NIGHTS". It's going to be a long and arduous process, full of swear words and table fist slams. Until then I'm all smiles and peace signs, because in my head this video is the greatest.

By the way -- do you think it's long enough now that an "AUSTIN 3:16" shirt is kind of funny? Like if I saw one in Value Village and started wearing it would you be like "HA" or would you be like "TOO SOON"? I really think we're on the cusp here folks. Autumn '09 -- when AUSTIN 3:16 shirts become silly enough to wear ironically.

Steve Austin loved nothing more than to cheers himself and get beer all over the place. In this picture it sort of looks like he's flying through the Milky Way.

No comments:

Blog Directory by Blog Flux