Pages

October 19, 2009

THAT FRUITY ASIAN GUY ON THE WOMEN'S NETWORK IS A TRUE HERO

Welcome back from a weekend. I hope yours was "killer" and "lewd". Let's rap.

On Saturday we checked out this season's coolest must see accessory, "WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE". This movie didn't feature very many "wild things". I can tell I don't like a movie when in the middle of it I make the decision that if I have to take a dump it's no big deal because I don't mind missing parts. That happened. I didn't get up though. After I ate smoked meat later in the day though, I practically ran home to "let her rip".

The good parts of the movie
- the acting
- the directing
- the cinematography
- the special effects

Bad parts of the movie
- everyone in it was so sad I actually thought one of the monsters was going to kill himself at the end.
- the kid's haircut was too cool
- the scene with snow was clearly shot in California - this thing cost millions and they couldn't drive up to Seattle or something?
- The music tried to get us to cry and hug each other but it made me roll my eyes and want to leave to go to the bathroom

It was basically a sad-fast with a constant sappy, folksy indie music score. Where's the funk?

On Sunday I visited with my friend Rebecca who I hadn't seen since like, cycle 5 of America's Next Top Model. I drove to Hamilton and we went for a nature hike in the unshitty part of town and found a cool river and some nice big rocks. Strolling through the neighbourhood en route to the forest we passed by a lady in her yard who threw a hair clip on her lawn then laughed and said to us - "I threw the wrong thing! I was trying to throw this apple core." What a dolt. I also found a hand-woven Toronto Blue Jays lawn chair in someone's trash. It's kind of broken and stained, but so are animals at the humane society and that doesn't stop people from taking them. Rebecca makes her own clothes and sells them here. If any of you girls are looking to have sex with someone, I suggest buying some of her stuff and the horn dogs will be on you like Kirstie Alley on a bucket of gravy. WOO!

DVD EXTRAS

I ate smoked meat and went to Cadillac Lounge.

4 comments:

Highwaisted said...

really? we havent seen it yet but we're doing a sneak in movie marathon this eve. bright star and wtwta. i'll let you know if im as sad as you were.

cara said...

i seriously cannot get over the apple core/hair clip story.

rebecca said...

oh what a wonderful day it was! thanks for the promo!!

Duke of Spook said...

gotta support the team!

Blog Directory by Blog Flux