Pages

October 13, 2009

SCOOPY DOO

As most of you spent your Thanksgiving Monday pigging out on old food, I was up at 9:00am filming this video that we're going to be debuting at an upcoming JET FIGHTER PILOTS show. We had lots of fun and even ate food from the BURGER KING - I had a famous Whopper sandwich, frenched fries an a classic cola. I hadn't eaten this meal in soooo long but I love Whoppers so much because there's no mustard and a whole lot mayonnaise, my most used sauce. A&W teen burgers are the exact opposite -- all mustard. And while I don't really have a problem with mustard anymore, I still don't want it dominating my beef. It makes sense because teens are yellow, sharp, pungent and sometimes annoying. When I was a teen, I was a Dijon mustard -- sophisticated, spicy, and named after a place in France.

Shooting videos can be tough, because it takes a long time and sometimes I don't know what I'm doing. This time around we used Andy's newish HD camera and when I got it home to extract the footage, I ran into several problems and now the project hangs in the balance. I find it odd that when companies make these cameras they don't bother to think about the people who are using them and the computers they have. I'm sure it all has something to do with money and business, two areas I don't understand and hate talking about.

My sis bought Liv and I some Mentos 'fresh cola' flavoured candies from the European continent. When you first taste them, the candy shell tastes like BLOFFF, but the soft centre tastes like YIP! Since the soft centre is the best part of Mentos, I give these odd snacks an "a-okay" and a "I'd eat those again". The package describes them as CHEWY DRAGEES, which I really like, and will use as an alias if I ever want to check into a hotel anonymously or if I start a solo project.


This picture is a lot better if you imagine the package glued to a wood-paneled wall.

Big Internet congratulations to friends Maureen and Greg who just birthed a human boy! Since he was born on the same day as my brother, I'll never forget the date, thus ensuring my friend ranking will remain in the upper echelons.

4 comments:

Highwaisted said...

i could totally tack those mentos up in our bathroom. we have wood paneling in there!

Duke of Spook said...

in the bathroom?! Is it a sauna??

Del Vec said...

I've never been to Glenn, France. Sounds exotic.

Duke of Spook said...

lots of good toy stores

Blog Directory by Blog Flux