Pages

October 22, 2009

YOU EVER HEARD OF ME? I'M THE GUY WHO TRIES TO RIDE CATS

I don't know if any of you give two turds about my current problems in video editing, but quite frankly I don't care, because it's on my mind and my mind is what I use to fill this white space with black "Georgia" font words.
When this drawing was finished, the artist leaned back in his chair, put his hands behind his head and thought to himself "God damn I'm good."

Yesterday was a bad time for me. I ran into a million problems while editing this video I've been gabbing about and the worst part is that the problems had nothing to do with the actual editing, but rather my computer, which doesn't have enough hard drive space to handle the load. So I panicked and tried to get a computer from my friend Scott who lives across the road, but it turns out he's working on a movie as Peter Stormare's assistant, so he's not around and THEN I realized that Liv has a new MacBook, right under my nose! I breathed a sigh of relief and decided I'd finish what I was doing on my computer that night and then move everything over in the morning. I didn't get a lot of sleep because I was stressed and because I kept thinking about sleep again, and then when I tried to migrate everything today, I ran into a new batch of problems that made me go "FUUUUUUCK". I think I may finally have a handle on it, but I'm not holding my breath because nothing has gone right so far, except the little bit of editing I got done which turned out pretty good considering how shittily I directed it.

On top of that, STOMP is back on stage! Could things get any worse for me? I thought STOMP went the way of No Fear t-shirts and the It Store. Did people not get enough STOMP the first 10 years it was around?

"Honey, Stomp is back, do you want to see it again?"
"What's that again?"
"The stage show where people bang garbage cans and walk with garbage cans on their feet."
"I'd rather glue my balls to my forehead."

Imagine how many artists were totally pissed when Stomp got popular? It's the kind of idea that everyone has had but was like "yeah, but it's pretty dumb". I hope the same thing doesn't happen to my Beach Pillow idea. I think it's a good product, but I'll never actually get around to making it. Some Joe Blow might make it happen, and if he does he'll make pool loads of dollar bills, fame and a girlfriend who only cares about bikinis, while I'm at home shining nickels.

2 comments:

Highwaisted said...

the it store! i loved that place!

Duke of Spook said...

it was a must stop whenever you went to the mall

Blog Directory by Blog Flux