Pages

November 27, 2009

I INVENTED A BOAT THAT RUNS ON BEARDS

This weekend me and the kids are packing up and heading to Buffalo, New York to see a football game between the hometown "Bills" and Miami's Dolphins. If all goes to plan, the Bills will win, I'll get drunk, and then find a basket of jewels allowing me to live my dream of moving into a pizza parlor guarded by bears until I die leaving the remainder of my fortune to public broadcasting.

Last year I went to my first NFL game and had a party of a time, so it's going to be tough to top. The only thing missing from last year was tons of female nudity, so I'm planning on getting a cool haircut and wearing the tightest pants I have in order to get the ladies bare. If that doesn't work I'll just eat more hamburgers to make up for it and bring along my sunglasses that have pictures of Ginger Spice taped to the insides of the lenses.

I have a few memories of Buffalo, the most of which are courtesy of an annual tournament my hockey association would take to nearby Amherst, New York. All we did was play hockey, go swimming, eat pizza and play arcade games. My parents were always good about not spoiling us, so we never really went on lavish American shopping sprees like some families, but once they bought me a Jim Kelly jersey and a fresh pair of Ewings.


For those of you with your heads up your cave, Patrick Ewing had a line of shoes that were popular with basketballs players, inner-city youth, and kiddies from the suburbs like me. I loved my shoes a lot, but one day I went to my cousin's birthday party and him and all his friends were into heavy metal and made fun of rappers and Ewing shoes. So I spent most of the party trying to hide the fact that I was wearing a pair myself because being cool is very important to a middle class kid whose only other worries are girls, homework, zits and clogging the toilet.

NEW LINKS ADDED


Check out these three hot fuckin babes and their respective net presences - Laura McCoy, Deborah Etta Robinson, and the girl who I share a lease with, Southern Ontario's own Liv. Laura draws, Deborah orates for smiles and Liv draws and tells you what she thinks is cool, so expect a lot of content about egg and cheese bagels, Simpsons quotes and warm weather. Don't expect that. It's not about that.

No comments:

Blog Directory by Blog Flux