Pages

December 3, 2009

DON'T WORRY ABOUT DOUG, HE EATS BOOKS ALL THE TIME

I found this package of chopsticks in a drawer at work and thought "that's the kind of thing that people put on the Internet" so I put it on the Internet. My favourite parts are "(Japanese means Thank You)" and Step 2 - "The other stick is held by the tips of the thumb and first finger and is movablr after a little practice you". I wish everything was written by kids or affordable Japanese translators because laughing is the gravy of any man's afternoon.

Similarly, I was looking through this advertising folder thing yesterday and it had a bunch of old billboards in it and I bugged out when I saw an ad for this product:

No advertising in the world could sell this product anywhere but its home in Great Britain. I don't understand how I've gone through life not knowing this existed. There are so many things wrong with this product, I can't even believe I'm looking at a real picture. Cultural differences are cheap laughs and all, but I don't know, this one just really blew my beef. Forget for a second that a "faggot" is a traditional British meatball and instead picture this product getting made in modern North America with this guy running the company:
Now allow me to whisk you away to an early meeting:

Boss - Okay gang, as you know we're here to do one thing and one thing only, and that's make meatballs. Any questions?
Employee - What are our meatballs made of?
Boss - Mine are made from liver and onions and smothered in a rich west country sauce. Next question.
Employee - Uh.... okay, what about the name of the product? We can't just call them "meatballs" and I don't even think we should advertise them as being made of liver and onions.
Boss - Hmmm, well I disagree about the liver and onions part, but I understand we need a strong name, something cute and something unique.
Employee - How about.... "Meat Planets"?
Boss - Where'd you graduate from idiot, Ding Bat University? Their academics are terrible and their football team, "The Snots" are a bunch of moo moos, especially that quarterback Noonan Font. I know, we'll call them "faggots". Decision made.
Employee - I strongly disagree.
Boss - Who wears the trousers around here? We all do, but mine are made of the silk of the the Spider King. We went on a quest last year and he helped me find enough jewels to start this company. By the way, what do you think we should call our little operation?
Employee - How about something like "Country Fresh"?
Boss - Terrible. I could shit a better name.
{writes something down on a piece of paper then eats it}

6 hours later

Boss - Okay, here is the name I wrote down earlier which I just shit out. The company is called "Mr. Brain's" because I'm the smartest man on Tatooine, and you can take that to the bank granny.
Employee - So our product is made of ingredients that no one likes, we're calling them a taboo slang term and now you want to call the company "Mr. Brain's"? I'm going back to Pillsbury.
Boss - The hell you're not.
{takes out a laser pointer and points it at guy}
Boss - You're going to sit down, tell me a story and then you're going to lick my mouth. Or else.

Two Months later:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You may , probably curious to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper partner who uses your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://lyqaqyty.freecities.com/qorapo.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Blog Directory by Blog Flux