Pages

December 23, 2009

SHARE YOUR RAISINS LIKE THE HONOURABLE GRAPER YOU ARE

Your December 23rd Advent Chocolate looks like this:

But you left your calendar next to your hot TV and it melted so now it looks like this:

When you finally eat it, you turn invisible and immediately decide to take it here:

Where you meet:

And together you build:


Sorry for recycling old gags, but I'm at the point now where I don't want to do any kind of work until the holidays are over, and even though this isn't my job and it's fun, I'd rather be watching UHF with a bag of Crispers and a Dr. Pepper. Plus my holiday hasn't even started yet so it makes me want to be lazy even more.

Tomorrow is going to be post number 400, which is just in time for the best day other the Christmas, which is of course,"Ch'Eve". I'm not going to do anything special so don't cancel your plans if you're a fan. If you're not a fan and you're reading this because you were searching for a picture of grandmas in a pool then I welcome you and hope that your home country is in good financial, social, and scientific shape. Merry!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

For those of you just joining us, today we're teaching poodles how to fly.

Duke of Spook said...

hahahahaha "badgers? Badgers?! We don't need no stinkin' badgers!"

scott said...

Not many people know this, but the turtle is nature's suction cup.

Duke of Spook said...

keep em coming

Blog Directory by Blog Flux