Pages

September 10, 2009

MORE WORDS

Yesterday's post was tough man. It took me like 2 hours to write and it wasn't even very good, which is how Liv must feel when she tries to cook anything other than an egg bagel sandwich. Huge burn.

I was in one of those moods where I felt like doing absolutely nothing and eating a lot, but I didn't have any food and doing nothing makes me feel worse because I'm a go-getter who feels uncomfortable with idleness -- I guess I'm pretty much a shark then and I'm fine with that because I'm certain that "sharks" show up in most animal top 10s. So there I was in what's called a classic "CATCH-22". The way to escape? The premiere of the new Melrose Place!

I didn't really watch the old one much, but I do remember thinking that Andrew Shue was cool and that Heather Locklear was a hot sex object. I think my favourite part of the new pilot was the shot of Dr. Michael Mancini lying awake in bed with a menacing look on his face, as if he never sleeps because he always has to be one step ahead of his enemies (every human). Also, Ashley Simpson-Wentz should stick to bad singing because her bad acting isn't nearly as funny.

I was in a store today looking for a new brush to wash dishes with but all I could find were toilet brushes. There was a mid-sized one that I thought might be suitable but then I saw that the tag said "toilet brush" and I immediately thought "gross" and put it down. That brush didn't deserve that kind of treatment. Until it actually meets a toilet, it's on the same level as more distinguished brushes -- tooth, hair etc., but once contact is made, all bets are off. It becomes an outcast, shunned by all until someone poos hard all over the place. So to you toilet brush at Zimerman's -- I apologize. But I regret nothing.

PERSONAL UPDATE

Yesterday I took a huge step toward adulthood by getting rid of some old t-shirts and jackets I've had forever. This shows I'm serious about finally updating my wardrobe and I think you should all praise me. The next, and probably toughest step will be replacing these pieces with more modern ones. It's going to be an uphill climb though, as I can't seem to stop bidding on black logo tees on eBay, such as this recent win:

One of the most criminally underrated films of all time.

2 comments:

Highwaisted said...

let me know if you want to go shopping for adult clothes. im majorly good at it these days

Duke of Spook said...

My own stylist!

Blog Directory by Blog Flux