Pages

September 30, 2009

'PALM MUTING' IS A GUITAR TECHNIQUE BUT ALSO ONE YOU CAN TRY ON YOUR GIRLFRIEND

I'm a regular Sleepy Dan right now. Someone pass the pillow pills and fix me a glass of yawn sauce. I'm to blame though. Last week I couldn't sleep the night before my Tuesday early shift and so this week I got all freaked out that it would happen again and it kind of did. This time I had the theme song to the Sopranos stuck in my head -- you know, that one that sounds like it's sung by a big man who's into ribs, martinis and a game of pigskin.

On top of that, I ate chicken wings last night along with onions rings and fries and then had beans and eggs for breakfast and a mound of chicken teriyaki, heavy on the teriyaki this afternoon. My digestive system is sounding the evacuation alarm.

Here's something I hope I'll hear in a bathroom one day:

"I blame this sorry display on last night's hamburger"

So much toilet humour on here lately. And what do you find in bathrooms? Yes, ghosts of meals past AND.....................................................yes, unknown puddles to steer clear of, that's right AND....................GRAFFITI. This signals the return of possible unpopular feature -- GRAFFITI CLASSICS and GRAFFITI OF THE FUTURE.

Here's one that had the Greasers, the Socs AND the farmers buzzin' way back when:

And this one comes from the year 2099, a time when babies eat synthetics off CD-ROMs:
In 2099 you'd probably get sent to the Matrix if you were caught tagging this in the mainframe.

No comments:

Blog Directory by Blog Flux