Pages

January 21, 2010

AROUND HERE WE CALL CARS "DUDLEY SMOKERS"

POETRY SLAM

Put on your jazz, shoot some brown sugar and grab your beatnik baby by the bazookas, it's poetry time:

Fruit drink for breakfast
chicken rice for lunch
I barely ever have dinner
Sometimes chips

Ding Dong
Doorbell
Everyone has cell phones
Ding Dong
Doorbell
Call me on your cell phone
Ding Dong
Doorbell
I don't answer the door bell
Ding Dong
Doorbell
If you knew me you would call

1 poo a day is what I prefer
I prefer cats pre-furred
I like them alive
AC/DC Live
Afternoon Drive
Kim Mitchell.

Walk or bike? I don't know.
Socks and shoes? For sure, let's go.
Beef or pork? Do I have to choose?
At Red Lobster you can't lose.

Standing in the park staring at the kids
Trench coat flapping in the wind
Don't let the parents see me, go after the young
Don't stop until I'm done
I'm Van Helsing
The kids are vampires
The kids are vampires
Why are the kids vampires?
I hate it when kids are vampires
But I'll stab them anyway

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woman
wo-man
woaaaaah man
she was a theif

you got to belief

she stole my heart and my cat


someone
get me off this crazy thing called

love?


-Speirs

Blog Directory by Blog Flux