Pages

January 18, 2010

WHAT TIME IS IT LADIES? KEN THIRTY


HOT MONDAY JOKES

'Monday' starts with 'M' and so does 'Mud'. Yeah right I didn't notice that.

How many Mondays does it take to screw in a light bulb? I don't really care, I just want to see that butthole do some work like me for once.

Coffee, tea or me? Monday is all about these things.


Monday walks into a bar and everyone boos. Monday's like "don't hate the player, hate the game," and the crowd is silenced. Then it gets hustled at darts.

What do Mondays and your underpants options have in common? You don't really care about them until the sun rises.

What's Monday's favourite colour? Orange, just because everyone else hates it.

Who is Monday's worst enemy? Christmas.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh another classic Canadian weekend etched into the history slab that Prime Minister Stephen Harper keeps amongst his LPs. I successfully de-cluttered my home, ate Swiss Chalet, partied with beer, and saw a Raptors game. With that I won the Loblaws Weekend Bingo Challenge. The middle square was free and had a picture of a guy relaxing.

WEEKDAY CHALLENGE

with

Sword Randerchet


I challenge you to beat my time driving from Devil's Elbow to Snake Moon Pass Road -- 2 seconds. My cousin Rbryan was in the car with me and he saw it. Don't forget kid -- I'm the King of Orillia.

No comments:

Blog Directory by Blog Flux