Pages

January 20, 2010

WHO MADE WHO AND WHAT SWAM WHERE

WONDERIN' ABOUT US

I'm pretty glad that only our head hair grows long, but would like to live in a world where a guy could grow a butt braid.


UPDATE

Me and some of the fellas rented a tiny room in a giant place to use as an office so we can become professionals. I doubt we'll end up lawyers, but if we get famous we'll have lots of stories to tell late night talk show hosts (but who will it be?! What a situation!) about how we worked in a tiny room with a slanted roof etc. etc. then something about filling the place with farts blah blah, GUARANTEED.


It feels weird not writing here as "dedicatedly" as I did a couple of days ago, but I feel loose as a goose you juice. Really though, with this post I haven't missed a day yet, so I'm like those old guys on Kitchen Nightmares who always end up back in the kitchen even though Gordo Ram Jam calls them "useless old twats" who shouldn't be cooking anymore. Not only am I going to keep "blog jamming" but I'm going to stay in the kitchen and make the biggest casserole you've ever pooed.

3 comments:

Highwaisted said...

oh good you're still here today! yay!

Anonymous said...

Yay from me too!!

Duke of Spook said...

I think doing it this way is more exciting, huh guys?

Blog Directory by Blog Flux