Pages

January 7, 2010

I'VE FREQUENTLY DESCRIBED AS A "HOT THING"

A while back I tried starting a new spin-off blog called "Picture Taking A Dump", where I paint a vivid picture of an historical figure taking a dump and what he or she might have been thinking when doing so.

At first this made perfect sense to me, but the more I thought about it, the more it seemed stupid, so I scrapped the project and got back to designing these big sunglasses you put on the front of your car and the Beach Pillow Mark I prototype. Since funding for these two projects has dried up like crud on your lip in the winter, I've decided to attempt a "Picture Taking A Dump" resurrection today only, right here, January 7 2010, beamed onto your home machine, free of charge, introductory offer, buy one and get a free Bendy®, the device that bends regular straws into bendies.

PICTURE JULIA CHILD TAKING A DUMP


April, 1966. New York City. To celebrate the coming of spring and her TIME Magazine cover, Julia Child and her husband Paul head to one of their favourite restaurants on the Upper West Side, Christiano's Big Chili Meatballs. After four hours, a magnum of Moet, four Roma Platters with extra Chili, two garlic bread sticks, one fried pickle appetizer, two chopped salads con carne, three chef's specials (spaghetti and chili balls with donuts) Julia took to the wash closet, and got to it.

"I wonder what dessert is going to be? I hope they serve that fried ice cream I tried at Chi-Chis. Oh boy, gonna be here a while. I should start bringing handkerchiefs in here, I mean I deserve it right?"

Okay, see? Dumb idea. I'm never doing this again unless I get three thumbs up and an a-okay. The reality of the situation is that there's not a huge audience for a blog about picturing historical figures going to the bathroom. I apologize and wish you a happy Halloween.


No comments:

Blog Directory by Blog Flux