Pages

January 12, 2010

INFORMATION OVERLOAD OR INFORMATION OVERLORD?

THIS DAY IN LIVEJOURNAL HISTORY

A surefire sign that I don't have anything to tell the Earth today. I do have something to tell the aliens though - "Check Earth's Internet before touching down for a significant strategic advantage".

Here's an excerpt from 2006 a few months after I moved to Toronto, post-university, four years ago today:

[12 Jan 2006|09:18pm]

Also, everyone come and see the still camera film festival that jon made. me and andy made a movie and i'm in another one too. It was my first foray into the world of digital editing and it worked! I think the thing is on Jan 20th. The polecats group is doing a show on Feb 12 so everyone come to that too. Tha so clar crew will also be performiong and there'll be stand ups an lots more to be announced later. we need to pay back my dad with the money made. He's a good man and you're all good people.

I was working on topical humour today for the show . . and i came up with a thing where Brad pitt and angelina Jolie's baby turns out to be Jesus and they're like "what did you expect? Look at us". thats all i ahve though. If you don't like that then tell me so i don't develop it further.

Yesterday this girl i always see on the bus home was wearing a really short skirt and when i looked over i was eating a cherry starburst and when i saw the length of the skirt I pretty much choked on the delicious nectars and coughed like crazy.

Okay, so that's not the most interesting chapter of my Internet life, but it's Monday, I'm in a foul mood and I bought too much yogurt.

Me at 23

The show I was talking about was the one that launched our bi-weekly show that got us involved with the Toronto Comedy Alliance and that girl on the bus had no effect on my life after this event. In fact, I don't even remember who this chicky pie was, but her stems and tush tush couldn't have been that good or she would've been mine forever. Oh! And the So Clar Crew, my rap group, never did end up performing that night, which is good news for comedy fans because had we started spitting I would've turned into a rap star, winning four Grammys and sixteen Source Awards no problem, my comedy dreams long forgotten amidst Ferraris, Gucci socks and gold things.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I dont even think that robert patterson guy is a looker, to me he looks stinky and like his nose whistles when he breathes.

Duke of Spook said...

who?

Blog Directory by Blog Flux