Pages

January 19, 2010

A MESSAGE TO YOU WHILE WE STILL HAVE EYES

Dear Readers,

I'm going to stop posting daily for the next little while because it's finally gotten too hard and I think I should be putting my brain waves toward some other stuff I got going on. I'll still post a couple times a week depending on my mental state, and if I have sex with a celebrity you'll be the first to know.

The reason I started writing every day was to 1) prove to myself I could do it, 2) force myself to write something every day and 3) start something and actually stay committed to it. I'm pretty pleased I managed to go this long, but lately I feel like I'm forcing myself too much and that's no good because it means I'm raping my own mind in a way, and according to the human code of ethics drafted by King Midas, 'rape' is a negative thing.

Most of you probably don't come here every day anyway, so if I hadn't of said anything you probably wouldn't have noticed. And who knows? Maybe I'll ending posting more than before. In the words of Abraham Lincoln "Some days you shit standing up, some sitting down, but no matter what it's still shit". Stay tuned for more fun, games, lucky numbers, Lego project ideas and the hottest guitar tabs, all right here at What I Did and How I Am -- The blog.

Sincerely, your pal,

Glenn "The Terminator" Macaulay

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

But I come here everyday! Afternoon break reading. I think you underestimate the net you have cast.

Duke of Spook said...

keep coming! you never know what you'll find. For example, tomorrow I might talk about runes and then you might find yourself in a temple with a rune puzzle and then BAM the jewels are yours

Highwaisted said...

i totally understand the need to take it down a notch.

but please don't you make me laugh every day yo!

Blog Directory by Blog Flux