Pages

August 13, 2009

I WISH MY NAME WAS MUSTANG

Here's a video that I made with my friend James King a few years back:



That was back when I lived on Lippincott Street, my first Toronto dwelling. Its legacy? a dirty couch that always felt wet, its kitchen/living room combo which limited shared space big time, and a severe lack of windows.

THIS DAY IN LIVEJOURNAL HISTORY

I don't have much to say today because my mind is on the pasta salad I'm about to make, so here we go with another page from my virtual diary.

CONTEXT - Summer before I left to go to university. I think I worked at the Molson Amphitheatre. I'll include some annotations to help you better understand a couple of the terms.

August 13, 2001 4:58pm

Today went like this:
wake up

bank
phone
guitar

drive with brother
computer

phone

guitar

computer

tv

guitar

wendy's

tv

guitar

computer

dinner
computer

tv


I don't really mind days going like that but I'm at the point where I wanna leave the house now. Before summer is over I wanna:

fix/hang out a lot at the fort (In high school we built a fort beside the Credit River and it was seriously the best)
go fishing

go to a cottage

change Brasswood to asswood (There was a street near my house called "Brasswood" and we always talked about painting over the "B" to form "Asswood". It never happened)
record an album
get new shoes

and various other things that I can't think of right now.


My appetite improved slightly today, I need more meat on my bones so that's good. Come to think of it, my mom doesn't really buy that much food. I never get cookies or chips anymore, all I get is raisin bran, diet cola, and this strange flat bread that people eat when they come here.

I'm gonna get my haircut soon but it's gonna be a trim. Last time I tried that the "stylist" gave me a pompadour modelled after his own. He didn't understand what I wanted. He later caught me messing with it in the parking lot and he looked upset. my sister got 4 belt buckles from ebay today. i;m planning on stealing at least one. That's what she gets for stealing my cds and not telling me. - - ^ ^ 0 Ummmmmmmmmm i guess that's it, I'm gonna go play guitar.

If I lived near a Wendy's my routine would probably be eerily similar to that of my 19 year old self. See you tomorrow with more fun and follies.

Regards,

No comments:

Blog Directory by Blog Flux