Pages

February 16, 2009

THIS ONE WON'T GO DOWN IN HISTORY, BUT WHO KNOWS, IT MIGHT BE YOUR FAVOURITE

Today is an Ontario holiday so quite frankly, I'm not in the mood to do anything, even this!

Here's a quick recap of the weekend that was in no particular order:

I celebrated 'Family Day' with my family yesterday instead of today by going to Oyster Boy and eating oysters. We ate oysters. And some other food. I want some right now! Then my sister, brother, significant other and friend caught "Coraline" in fabulous 3-D. My review? "Good animation and sort of quirky but kind of boring and too much for kids and I needed popcorn but I was still full of oysters and I was very restless for most of it".

THEN I had a lovely time at Sunday Night Live, celebrating Andy Hull's birthday. There were positive vibes coming from all over man. SOLID. The best kind of parties are the ones where you can go up to anyone and give them a high five no problem. I think it was sort of one of those.

The rest of the weekend was spent hanging out with my love thing while eating a lot of bulk candy and Swiss Chalet. I also want some of that right now. I want some of everything. I want a juicy hamburger and a stack of fries, with a side of ham sandwiches and fried pickles and onion rings stacked up to the roof. FOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD

That's all. I'm on vacation today. You should be outside stimulating the economy. I plan on going hot tubbing later so eat that!!!!! THAT"S HOW YOU RELAX BAY BAY

Here are some special family messages to celebrate Family Day:



Happy Family Day from all of us in the Groofort family. Pa, ma, little Fabby, Ruthpoo, Donovan, Beany, Woogfro, Doogie, and Grimace. Not pictured is our wolf, Ian.




Hi we're the youngest family in the world. Me and pops had sex when we were two and we had three kids right away. Like RIGHT away. Instant babies. It's cool though. We all have the same interests. Tight family.

I'll be back tomorrow with waaaay better stuff. Just hang in there until then. Don't do anything I wouldn't do (mess with dogs etc.).

No comments:

Blog Directory by Blog Flux