Pages

February 27, 2009

WHILE I'M AWAY PART 5 - FINALLY, THE LAST ONE, THIS STINKS

Tonight is our New York show so I'm probably excited for it.


DAILY REPLACEMENT HOROSCOPE

Feb. 27, 2009

Remember 'Pizza Day' in elementary school? Live every day like it were Pizza Day, especially today, because I know you want pizza today. That melted cheese, those salty toppings.....how can resist this



Wherever you get it from, it'll probably be good. When was the last time you had uneatable pizza? Probably never, right? Also, you'll meet your soul mate today and you'll have a professional rendezvous of some sort.

-------------------------------

And that's the end of the trip! I'll be back on Monday with several anecdotes and pictures that will please all age groups and all three sexes, including the neuters! Keep it real and I hope I'm alive.

No comments:

Blog Directory by Blog Flux