Pages

November 28, 2008

OHHHH NOOO

I had to wake up at 6:30 this morning because I'm working earlier to facilitate the Toronto Raptors, so I knew I had to go to bed early last night. But man. MAN. Nothing went right. First, I was making chili for our upcoming Bills tailgate experience and I forgot to wash my hands after I chopped a jalapeno pepper. I must have then touched my nose and my nards because before I knew it, they were both on fire. The pain eventually went away and it was time for bed. But wouldn't you know it? My next door neighbour was playing music at a volume just above tolerable and so it took me far too long to fall asleep. I even tried drugging myself with Neo Citran, but if there's one thing in this world that makes me not sleep it's the soft thud of bass in my face. It wasn't even very loud, but loud enough to make me go crazy.

I'm so tired right now that I could fall asleep in a lake.

I'm so tired right now I could fall asleep on a glass bed

I'm off coffee again because it makes my stomach go GRREEEEEEEEEEWSSSH so I'd better go get a soda. I might update you later, but I might not. I can't think straight right now. To the bathroom!

No comments:

Blog Directory by Blog Flux