Pages

May 29, 2009

RELAXING EVENINGS DOWN BY THE CAR

We're going to start today's action with a small story from my real brother Scott:

"Oh yeah, so I was on the Subway this weekend, and saw this total slutty girl with her white corn-rowed boyfriend and, no lie, she had a lower back portrait tattoo of Ron Perlman as The Beast from the Beauty and the Beast TV show."

Ahahahahahaha. i remember being at home as a child and being bored, so I'd pop in an unlabeled VHS tape hoping for a movie and every so often I'd get an episode of Beauty and the Beast that my mom taped, and I'd say "OHHHHHHHHHHH".

Having that tattoo is strange enough, but if she's under the age of 35 it's especially bonkos.

Speaking of tattoos, I saw this guy on the street last weekend with wearing a Ron Francis Pittsburgh Penguins t-shirt, and on his arm he brandished the Ghostbusters logo. I thought to myself, "I don't know anything about this guy, but he's already half way toward being my friend". If you're out there mystery man, send me an email and we'll hang out with pizzas and video games, two things I'm sure you're into.

Here's a quick song about Fridays:

Friday Night and my pants are tight,
I bought 67 beers and my butt feels right

Sun goes down and so does my frown
I grab some Bits N Bites and my favourite crown

Let's party oh yeah, lets do it hey hey
Let's party oh yeah, lets do it hey hey
Let's party oh yeah, lets do it hey hey
Let's party oh yeah, lets do it hey hey

Run to a bar that's not too far
Oh. It's pretty far, I should've drove my car

I'm sweatin' big like a plumpy pig
When I see a fine lady that I really dig

Let's party oh yeah, lets do it hey hey
Let's party oh yeah, lets do it hey hey
Let's party oh yeah, lets do it hey hey
Let's party oh yeah, lets do it hey hey

Friday! Oh no, Friday, is a day of the week
Friday! Oh yeah, Friday, and the special is leek...

...SOUP BABAY -

Put it to bed!
I got some new sheets that go well with my bed

END.

No comments:

Blog Directory by Blog Flux