Pages

June 15, 2009

MEGA SAGA

Hi guys. Aren't you kind of scared that the summer is going to be over before you now it? I sure as shit am.

Wasn't that hockey game on Friday night the best? It's games like that one that keep me comin' back to sports every damn time.

So that's what I did on Friday. We also spent a good hour watching the Much More Music retro video channel and saw a couple of klassic kuts including:



Then there was a bunch of bullshit that sucked, but the thrill of the chase was thrill enough.

Saturday I met a few friends a hadn't seen in a little while, and the next day (Sunday) we went to a wedding shower in High Park honouring two such friends. Here is an artist's rendering of some of the day's events:

Charles is enjoying some peanut free treats. If he eats peanuts his beard turns white.

Andy almost pukes after eating bark. "It looked like chocolate" he said.

If Liv takes off these sunglasses her eyes emit a ruby beam that tickles butts.

We played a game with eggs, balloons and spinnies. I fell over real bad when I did it and got GRASS STAINS AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

This painting is called "One in a Million"

Alison reacts to news that we're planning on getting frozen treats.

What great sunny weather that day. Memories that will last an eternity. I can't believe I didn't get any pictures of the bride and groom to be. Brutal coverage by me.

No comments:

Blog Directory by Blog Flux