Pages

June 16, 2009

NOT MUCH VOLUME BUT PLENTY OF OH BABY

Have you guys noticed my new banner? It was designed by Andy Warhol's son Dizzy "Pete" Warhol. We wanted to capture the power and pride of the Lamborghini Countach and all the minds it inspired.

I took it upon myself to design another one that features pictures of my son Duran and his cat Blackbeard.

Let me know which one you like better. I'm torn.

So far this entry is based around silly names and nothing else. Hopefully you're into that kind of thing.

I just noticed that the Lamborghini Countach has been mentioned a few times in the last week or so. I just think they're sooo cool. My favourite cars when I was a kid were KITT from Knight Rider, the DeLorean, Monster Trucks, Lamborghinis and gullwing Mercedes, which for you film buffs out there is the favourite car of Jim Belushi's character in the underrated "Mr. Destiny". That movie is seriously awesome.

Most of those cars mentioned feature unusual doors, which I guess I was attracted to.



If Gonzo from the Muppets was a car, he'd be a gullwing Mercedes.

Can you see the resemblance? I didn't like Gonzo much when I was a boy. I was more into Kermit, Rolf and Fozzie. Gonzo was an annoying dick sometimes.

I don't have any personal updates to share with you today, except maybe that my sister got a new cat named Winnie. I have yet to meet her but I'm sure she's fuzzy and pet-able.

Here's a nice companion piece to my Ed Hardy/Jon Gosselin rant from a few days ago courtesy of Us Magazine. Be sure to check out the close up of Jon's butt in lion jeans:

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/jon-gosselins-ed-hardy-obsession-explained-2009116

Bye for now, watch out for snakes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the Gullwing too.

Jon's jeans are clearly tigers, not lions. Know your beasts!

Duke of Spook said...

hahaha yeah, you're right. Oopies. I prefer Tigers to Lions too. so embarassed.

Blog Directory by Blog Flux