Pages

June 10, 2009

WEDNESDAY COMIC DAY AND PICKLE DAY IS EVERY DAY

The Hippie-Crite, issue #2 (click to make bigger)

While we're here, why not revisit the Hippie-Crite's first adventure!

I took a little more time with the new one, and I think it lost some of its DIY indie charm. Different name spellings, WHOA!!

Columbia Pictures in association with my production company, Poo Slick Entertainment, is currently developing the Hippie-Crite for the big screen. It may star Michael Cera in the title role, Megan Fox as his cranky, new age mother "Rose" and the always entertaining David Spade as the guy in the hat.

So it's Wednesday! If you work normal you're halfway there. If not, I don't know what to tell you. Is Wednesday good for you? Drop me a line!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA, Hippie-Crite #2 is great.

Chlo said...

wow! I can't wait for issue #3!

Blog Directory by Blog Flux