Pages

July 16, 2009

A NEW SHORT CIRCUIT MOVIE? THAT FRANCHISE IS ONLY 15% GOOD

I got a great letter today from a Danny Wheat who lives in Sherwood Forest, England:

Cheers,

Do you like my house? (he included a picture of his quaint cottage. Spectacular stuff Danny!) I was wondering what your Internet name means. Come by for squares one day, my gram will make some if you come. Do you like Buckleberries? They're like a radish combined with quince.

Regards

Mr. Daniel Wheat

Here's where "Duke of Spook" comes from:



I've spoken at length of the merits of Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey, so I'll spare you more praise. Station.

Good mystery solved though eh? No more sleepless nights for you. I can't believe I found a clip at the perfect spot!

Things are coming up flat screens over here at WIDAHIA headquarters. If only Liv would let me get a cat.

There's a fax machine at work that goes "OOoOOOoOOOOoOOooOoOoOooOo" just like a character we once came up with called "Dead Gay Ghost". He haunts you nuts and your butts.

We'll leave it at that!

You've all been so damn good today!

See you at the buffet.

2 comments:

cara said...

is that what the noise is? the fax machine? it always sounds like someone blowing into the top of a bottle. makes me want to jump out the window.

Duke of Spook said...

picture it's dead gay ghost and it's way better!

Blog Directory by Blog Flux